- Learn how the United Nations works
- Learn how to become great public speakers
- Learn about global issues
- Research the position of a specific country on those issues
- Attend a conference where we discuss the issue from the point of view of that country with other students, each representing
- Form solutions on the issues with those other students
- Win awards for our problem-solving and cooperation abilities.
Besides all that, here are some other things you should know:
- We have good snacks.
- We care. About a lot of things you probably care about.
- We will seriously discuss those things with you. We want you to share your opinion.
- We are friendly.
If you are still wondering if you should join the team, please partake in the use of this helpful flowchart:
There. Did that clear everything up for you?
Seriously, though, Model UN is a great opportunity, and we would honestly love for you to join us.